Displays a dialog box, and ask Yes or No to user.
yesnobox <message> <title> [<special>]
- string <message>
- It is displayed in the dialog box.
- string <title>
- It is displayed as the dialog box title.
- integer <special> (optional default=0)
- If it is non-zero, following strings in <message> is treated as spacial character.
This option is obsolete. You are recommended to use the strspecial command.
- System variable <result>
- If the user clicks on the "Yes" button, it is set to 1.
If the user clicks on the "No" button, it is set to zero.
;;; do something ;;;
yesnobox 'Try again?' 'Tera Term'
if result goto retry