TTPMACRO.EXE [/I] [/V] [<macro file> [<parameters>...]]
- Iconify the macro window.
- Start MACRO in hidden (invisible) state.
- <macro file>
- Macro filename.
If this value is not a full path, it is understood as a relative path from ttpmacro.exe.
The filename(path excluded) is stored in the system variable "param1" and "params".
- Parameter(s) is passed to macro file.
The third argument of params system variable is stored into params in a sequence.
Simultaneously, from param2 to param9 variables are also stored.
System variables of command line configuration are as follow.
- String type array that parameters are stored
Whole string of command line is stored in params. A macro filename is stored in params.
The third argument is stored into params in a sequence.
- This is same as params. A macro filename is stored.
- From param2 to param9
- Same as from params to params.
The third argument is stored into variable in a sequence.
The variable that corresponds to params or later does not exist.
- The number of params array. The params that stores a macro filename counts.
Every element of params array and from param1 to param9 can store a string of up to 511 characters.