- DEC VT100 and selected features of VT200/300 [*1]
- ANSI control sequences, which are not supported by VT100 (color attribute etc.), are also supported.
- The xterm extension sequences like as the mouse and the 256 color are supported.
- You can enable or disable the use of bold style font for characters with the bold attribute. You can also set the color to display them.
- Characters with the blink attribute don't actually blink. Instead, you can set the color with which to display them.
- Characters with double width/height and VT52 mode are not supported.
- Tektronix TEK4010
[*1] DEC special font
The line drawing characters by using the Linux TUI(Text User Interface) are controlled as the
DEC special font(Tera Special font). The special font is defined as the <ESC>(0 escape
sequence, and assigned to the line drawing character from 0140(0x60) to 0176(0x7f).
Reference: Frequently asked questions