Displays a dialog box prompting the user to input a password.
passwordbox <message> <title> [<special>]
- string <message>
- It is displayed in the dialog box.
- string <title>
- It is displayed as the dialog box title.
- integer <special> (optional default=0)
- If it is non-zero, following strings in <message> is treated as spacial character.
This option is obsolete. You are recommended to use the strspecial command.
- System variable <inputstr>
- The string entered by the user is returned.
The password typed by the user is not displayed as is. Instead, asterisks are displayed.
passwordbox 'Enter password' 'Login'